Saturday, November 22, 2014

*yawn*

Since I'm up and thinking about it, I might as well blog right?

So, the question of the day:
What did you play today?

It's 7:30am and I've been up already for 3 hours. On my day/night off.

John has a cough. It woke him up so he woke up the world.

Lovely.

SO I've been playing the lovely game of "don't flip your shit because you woke up at 4:freaking:30" ... and Sims FreePlay.

I can't help it. I love my Sims.

My town is currently inhabited by the three of us as well as characters from Doctor Who, Agatha Christie novels, and Harry Potter. 

I'm such a nerd.

As it turns out, my kid is, too.

Our big fun plan for this morning? In about an hour we head out the door to take a bus downtown because our school district has hooked up with FirstBook and today he gets to go pick out free books! It says "up to ten books per family" and I'm not sure if he'll be allowed the full ten or less because he's an only child.... but even if it's two books he walks away with and loves it'll be worth the trip!

1 comment:

  1. my current favorite game to play is Bushwacker from Big Fish games.

    ReplyDelete