Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Aaaah crap.... but not really.

I TOTALLY meant to do the whole "first of the month weigh and measure" thing yesterday. And forgot. I DID do the weigh thing (200.4 -- Meh. It's better than 202 and a LOT better than 212 so I'll take it.), just forgot the measure thing. Maybe today. After the post-work nap. Maybe. I was a little distracted by making John's lunch for tomorrow and then homework time and THEN this happened:


Yeah. Distractions can be very happy things sometimes, huh?

I'll take some mental time today to think up some December goals (besides surviving) and get back to you in about 20 hours or so ...

2 comments:

  1. Love it! And my cranky uterus didn't do my weight any favors either. The tree looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice tree! And the weight thing is looking good!

    ReplyDelete