Monday, December 8, 2014

Did you know ....

It's almost impossible to follow any sort of eating plan that isn't just "eat" when there's very little food in the house??? I did the best I could but it was SO not easy.

Going grocery shopping this morning after John heads to school to remedy that.

Also hitting the bike today and maybe the Wii since so far I've hit the Wii Fit none at all and only have 11 miles in on the bike.

I've been reading, though. That's one goal I will NEVER slack off on.

2 comments:

  1. I love that you have reading as a goal! I never seem to have time to sit down with a book, but I love listening to audio books on my bus ride/walk to work each day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really hard to eat "on plan" when there is nothing to eat. I'm sure you did the best you could with what you had!

    ReplyDelete