Friday, December 5, 2014

Exhausted but still pretty happy

It's another 12 hour shift tonight. I haven't had to do one in a bit and I had almost forgotten how hellish they can be. BUT last night I filled out a bunch of Paid Time Off request forms and it's looking like they've been approved because after I get done with this 12 hours I have three nights off ... then work for three nights ... then I should have FOUR nights off! I'm a bit giddy just thinking about it!

Last night at work I started working on figuring out my books for that A to Z Author Challenge I mentioned
and not only did I figure out what I want to read ... I even loaded them all up onto their own page in my aStore in case anyone else wants to play along! (and this is where I point out the disclaimer over to the right about me making a small percentage of $ whenever you shop from one of my links .... blah blah blah ....)

I'm hoping that tonight I'll get The Reading Thing - 2015 started for here. The more places I declare it to be so the more likely it is to be, ya know? I just need to decide if I'm going in order from A to Z ... backwards from Z to A ... for pulling them out of a hat coffee cup and randomly going at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment