Thursday, December 11, 2014

Stick a fork in me ...

because I am SO DONE with this week!!! Pretty ridiculous since I've only worked 3 nights this week, but oh so very true. It's been exhausting (and only one of those nights -- being tonight -- was a longer-than-usual shift). At least I have the next 4 nights off. I asked for Thursday night because John has a half-day of school Friday and half-days are really super freaking hard to deal with after working an overnight. I also requested Sunday (and, actually, every Sunday in December) because I have so much "use-it-or-lose-it" paid time off available ... and the use-or-lose deadline is December 31st. Who knows, I may actually bother exercising at some point over the 4 days. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I actually plan on sleeping and reading and watching sappy holiday flicks we've dvr-ed off the Hallmark Channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment