Tuesday, December 9, 2014

This IS supposed to be a "diet" blog, right?

I mean, that's why this really came into existence, isn't it? To chronicle (aka bitch and moan) my whole "healthy journey" hoopla? I only ask because I actually came here tonight to talk about books.

Again.

I would just go ahead and start a new blog about such things but then I would probably NEVER come here.

Of course, I'm assuming the few who actually pay attention would probably follow me wherever anyway because you love me .... right?

*sigh*



***UPDATE***

So, I did it. Started a new blog.

Hopefully I'll be able to keep all my balls in the air and still actually keep updating this with something other than book stuff.

If you want to check the other out, it's The Well-Read Pirate Queen.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! I actually have 4 blogs as well.... it's a bit of an addiction. Though I haven't blogged anywhere in so long............

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Will follow you wherever!

    ReplyDelete