Thursday, December 4, 2014

Well, now, THIS could be fun ....

I was just poking around one of the Teams I've joined on SparkPeople and saw that they're just wrapping up an Author Challenge -- the goal being to read a book for every letter of the alphabet. It would be easy enough if it was a TITLE challenge thanks to Sue Grafton (even though she's only up to W so far with X coming sometime in 2015 we think). But oooooh no. It's an AUTHOR challenge. Even if they don't revisit the theme as a group in 2015 I think I might just do it here. Hey ... it'll at least help me plan out the first 26 books of the 2015 Reading Thing (though, based on my other groups there may be additions tucked in to the alphabet plan here and there)!

Now to poke around my 2000+ books on my DropBox to see what letters I might be missing ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment