Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Wait ... back up ... did I say EASY?

Well, hell.
Still not quite with it but I'm trying to get there. Really. (It would be so much easier with a decent amount of grocery money on hand. C'mon tax refund! Hurry up!!!)
At least I got John to make that new alarm that I was talking about.
Of course, I haven't used it yet.
Maybe Sunday will be the day I get it all back in order.

Oh. And those Hungry Girl books? Great ideas but totally full of frankenfoods. Hrmph. Real glad I didn't actually pay for most of them .... and that the ones I DID pay for were paid for eons ago.


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hell yeah I did!!! Of course, now I don't want to go crazy buying groceries because we're also planning on going fridge shopping & I'd rather just fill the new one :)

      Delete