Wednesday, March 4, 2015

So here I sit ...

There's a book to my left with only 50 pages left to go ... and Domino's cheesy bread to my right. I know, I know ... total crap food BUT I realized after I had gotten to work tonight that the last time I had eaten was at work LAST night. Not good. Not unusual, but definitely not good.
I wish I could say I had some great big wonderful goals planned for March. I've been mulling that over for the past week and kept meaning to post but not only did I get anything planned, but I got nothing posted. (Obviously. It's been ... what ... 3 weeks now since my last post?)
At least the book is good. That's something, right?

2 comments:

  1. how about just writing things down for a couple of days as they come to you? things you want to do this month? it doesn't have to be so organised, a random list is fine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like an excellent idea!

      Delete