Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Help from unexpected places

Thursday morning John finally asked for Pokemon Go. I didn't want to do it. It would have to go on my phone. It's a big ol' battery suck. My data plan is pathetic -- it's unlimited and free, but ridiculously slow after I hit my "high speed" limit -- which happens in about 2 seconds. And, seriously, how much fun could one possibly have "catching" imaginary things on the phone?

Oh. A lot.




We actually live in the middle of a 3 gym triangle with 7 PokeStops within a 3-block radius of the house. Go a little bit further in one direction and we start hitting downtown. A little bit in another direction we hit Syracuse University.

We haven't done either of those yet and still .... since the morning of the 14th .... and considering I still need to sleep/work:


A couple of those km were actually on the bus ... but I'm guessing only a couple because the bus typically goes too fast to count.

Dang.

We're getting exercise. (Just don't tell John.)


1 comment: