Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Ugh.

Tuesday was pretty much hell. I did okay food-wise in spite of desperately wanting comfort carbs, but from about 2am on the day was just stressful. I had brought my son's tablet to work in order to help level him up in a game and then, in spite of having it plugged in, the battery went kaput. Or so I thought. Turns out the charging doohicky part inside of the tablet has apparently called it quits AGAIN. After I got a very unhappy boy off to school I called and arranged to ship it back ... for the second time in the year that he's had it. The woman on the other end was a dip with a bad head cold so she kept asking me stupid questions that were incredibly hard to understand because it sounded like she was talking out of a funnel. My headache by this point was ginormous and just got bigger and bigger. Added to all of this fun is the great joy of my uterus hating on me, my stomach being buggy, and the fact that I forgot to bring my Pepto B pills, tablet AND water bottel to work tonight.

I just want to go home.

I have 6 hours left to my shift.

The ice cream in our freezer is very VERY tempting right now. After all, it's not like it could make me feel much worse than I already do, right?

(I know .... I know .... not right at all .....)

I know! I could watch some Doctor Who to cheer me u...... oh. Right. No freaking tablet.


No comments:

Post a Comment