Thursday, April 13, 2017

Harder than I thought it would be ...

I'm doing well remembering take my vitamins, probiotics & enzymes every day. My water intake has increased. Most days I move more thanks to the weather not being as horrid. But the food? It's not easy going from constantly thinking "more fat! little to no carbs!" to "whoa! your body doesn't process fat normally! Hold off!!!"
Every time I track on MFP and then look at the little pie chart thingie for my Macros, my fat is almost always still the highest.
Tonight I'm hoping to be able to spend some time scouring thee ol' web for ideas that will let me lower the fat, stay grain-free, and not lose my mind .... while, at the same time, keeping that darling kid of mine LCHF because it's beneficial for him even if it isn't for me at this point.

1 comment: